Traffic Offenses How Do Traffic Tickets affect me & how can Mr. Vonderau help?
Consequences of Traffic Tickets
- Traffic Tickets can result in your insurance going up substantially for the next 3 years
- Traffic Tickets Can add Driver's License points to your license. Once you reach 12 or more points in a three year period, the Department of Motor Vehicles can revoke your license
- Traffic Tickets can result in fines, court costs, and in some instances jail
What can attorney Chris Vonderau do for me?
- He can often go in your place, saving you the time and aggravation
- He can often get your ticket reduced or dismissed
- He can help keep your insurance from going up
- He can give you "peace of mind"
Which counties does he serve?
- Brunswick County
- New Hanover County
- Pender County
Schedule of Driver's License points
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Reckless Driving (Misdemeanor)
- Hit and run, property damage only (Misdemeanor) (If personal injury = Felony)
- Following too closely
- Driving on wrong side of road
- Illegal passing
- Running through a stop sign
- Speeding in excess of 55 miles per hour
- Failing to yield right-of-way
- Running through red light
- No driver's license or license expired more than one year
- Failure to stop for siren
- Driving through safety zone
- No liability insurance
- Failure to report accident where such report is required
- Speeding in a school zone in excess of the posted school zone speed limit
- All other moving violations
- Failure to properly restrain a child in a restraint or seat belt
- Littering (G.S. 14-399) involving use of motor vehicle
- Seat Belt Violation
- Improper Equipment/plates/registration/muffler/inspection sticker display
Call Attorney Chris Vonderau today at (910) 202-3110 or contact us with an email.